Weight and Mass Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- carat to gram converter
- 1 carat (metric) is equal 0.2 gram (g) use this converter
- gram to carat converter
- 1 gram (g) is equal 5 carat (metric) use this converter
- gram to grain converter
- 1 gram (g) is equal 15.432358352941 grain (gr) use this converter
- grain to gram converter
- 1 grain (gr) is equal 0.064798910000002 gram (g) use this converter
- grain to newton converter
- 1 grain (gr) is equal 0.00063546023075152 newton (Earth) use this converter
- newton to grain converter
- 1 newton (Earth) is equal 1573.6626016979 grain (gr) use this converter
- pound to tonne converter
- 1 pound (lb) is equal 0.00045359237 tonne (t) use this converter
- tonne to pound converter
- 1 tonne (t) is equal 2204.6226218488 pound (lb) use this converter
Weight - the force at which earth or any other gravity generating astral body attracts objects, it’s a vector value. In common use weight is often confused with mass.
Units of measurement
atomic mass unit (amu), carat (metric), cental, centigram, dekagram, dram (dr), grain (gr), gram (g), hundredweight (UK), kilogram (kg), microgram (µg), milligram (mg), newton (Earth), ounce (oz), pennyweight (dwt), pound (lb), quarter, stone, ton (UK, long), ton (US, short), tonne (t), troy ounce
About Weight and Mass Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at xxmpvy.icu. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.