Radioactivity Equivalent Dose Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- Dental radiography to Sieverts (X-ray to Sv) converter
- 1 Dental radiography is equal 5.0E-6 Sievert (Sv) use this converter
- Sieverts to Dental radiography (Sv to X-ray) converter
- 1 Sievert (Sv) is equal 200000 Dental radiography (X-ray) use this converter
- Millirems to Röntgen equivalent man (mrem to rem) converter
- 1 Millirem (mrem) is equal 0.001 Röntgen equivalent man (rem) use this converter
- Röntgen equivalent man to Millirems (rem to mrem) converter
- 1 Röntgen equivalent man (rem) is equal 1000 Millirems (mrem) use this converter
Radioactivity Equivalent dose - used to represent the risk of irradiation to living organisms, it represents the amount of radioactive energy that is retained by a living cell after it’s been penetrated. The Si unit is the sievert (Sv).
Units of measurement
Dental radiography, Microsievert (µSv), Millirem (mrem), Millisievert (mSv), Röntgen equivalent man (rem), Sievert (Sv)
About Radioactivity Equivalent Dose Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at xxmpvy.icu. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.